I hope everyone had a great week and a great Valentines Day!
1. What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
Everyone since I met my Hubby! For our first valentines day together, he gave me an opal heart pendant (that broke last year and they can't fix it). This year I received a Miniature Rosebush and a Paracord Bracelet.
2. What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
There were a n the years before I met my Hubby. (Not going into details...)
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentine's this year?
We went on Date Night to Snaps. We had Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Cream Horseradish Sauce. He ordered Buffalo Chicken Wrap and I ordered Balsamic Portobello Stacks and a Demi-Caesar Salad. We finished off with him having Carrot Cake and Molten Lava Cake for me. We opened our gifts the night before...
4. What is your best Valentine's idea if you're single?
I am no longer single so, I can't tell you.....
5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
Conversation Hearts! I love the PINK & WHITE ones! MMmmmmm Wintergreen!
6. Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?
To be honest I can't remember for the life of me.