1. What is your spouse’s favorite room in the house?
Kayla: We have a very small apartment. So I would have to say the living-room? or Bedroom?
2. What was the first picture of you both? Where were you/when was it?
Kayla: We were at my Aunt's 40th Birthday party. It was July 2010.
3. Describe a typical evening at home.
Kayla: We normally eat dinner when I come home from work. We then take the dog outside and then watch a couple episodes of tv.
Dan: Get home, bring the dog out, showers, make dinner, watch tv, and go to bed.
4. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you & your spouse in public?
Kayla:To be honest I have no clue.
Dan: No idea
5. What do you like best about your spouse’s personality?
Kayla: I love that he can make me smile when i am down and he takes care of me when I am sick.
Dan: Kayla is not afraid at all to get right in there and ask a question, that I just don't want to ask because I am a man.
6. When it comes to ________ my spouse would win first prize.
Kayla: Watching YouTube Videos..
7. What is your spouse’s best physical feature?
Kayla: His EYES!
Dan: I like big butts, and I can not lie!
8. What is your spouse’s most indispensable possession and why?
Kayla: His AR-15! Because he LOVES his 2nd Amendment Rights!
Dan: Computer, because Kayla has to blog.
9. Do you think your spouse will be a good Mom/Dad (why or why not) or if you already have children, what makes your spouse a great Mom/Dad?
Kayla: With practice he will be a WONDERFUL father. He is great with our nephew and niece.
Dan: She is not afraid to say no, and thats the all the matters a lot of time.
10. What is something that your spouse is optimistic AND pessimistic about?
Kayla: No Clue
Dan: No idea